maanantaina, kesäkuuta 13, 2011

Whimsy Sneak Peek Day 4- Meljen`s Design




 Hello everyone:) Welcome back to my blog, here you can see a sneak peek of Whimsy Stamps June rubber release. So it`s our 4th day before release,  which is in 15th day, and DT are showing sneak peeks of some of the new Meljen`s Design rubber stamps:)) day. I have used Garden Bird House in my card:)


Really simple card at this time, not even flowers:)) One paper I`ve used is from PinkPaislee Butterfly Garden collection. A little bit a lace and gauze of two different colors. And look at the clouds!! They are really fabulous and I have made them with Whimsy Stamps to be released Cloud set!

I hope you liked my card and please visit the Whimsy Stamps blog there is a list of all participating blogs for today`s sneaks:))

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day:)


5 kommenttia:

sallysbitz2 kirjoitti...

Your card is lovely, great vintage, shabby feel to it x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

raindropecho kirjoitti...

Eeek, Minna is so lovely!! Just beautiful dear! I adore what you do with the cheesecloth - yours is the first blog I've ever seen it used! Love the card :)

Jessi kirjoitti...

Wow, this is so beautiful!!!!
Greetings
Jessi

Elise kirjoitti...

Wooow! I am sooooOO happy that I've come across your blog! I love your technique and style .. so shabby chic and just way STUNNING! I truly love your blog! :)

Hugs,
Elise

Hilde kirjoitti...

What a card!!!!! Love all your details!!!
You inspire me!!

Hugs Hilde

Lähetä kommentti

 

Mintun askartelujutut Copyright © 2010 Blog make-over by Creation Faeries